To make a very smooth Check-in, please make sure you follow our instructions.
To make a very smooth check-in, please make sure:
◦ You reach the airport 3 hours prior to the flight departure time.
◦ You have all relevant travel documentation on hand, including appropriate visas.
◦ You comply with all security requirements and restrictions.
◦ You are not carrying restricted or prohibited items in your check in or hand baggage.
◦ Your baggage meets the size and weight restrictions as per the standards set.
◦ You have cleared all your unpaid traffic fines.
◦ Check-in counters are located in the departure hall of the Passenger Terminal Building.
◦ 24 check-in counters are available and open 3 hours before the Scheduled Time of Departure (STD) of the flight, to ensure smooth passenger flow.
◦ Airlines are assigned different check-in counters in Zone A and Zone B, depending on flight rush hours.
Please note that all check-in counters close 60 minutes before the Scheduled time of Departure (STD) of the respective flight.
Two self-check-in kiosks are located in the departure hall. Passengers can enter their ticket details and check-in online. A printout of the boarding pass will be provided by the machine; after which the passenger can proceed directly to the departures area.
For passengers who have completed online check-in:
1) Proceed to the check-in counter if you have luggage to check-in.
2) Passenger with only hand luggage, may proceed directly to the passport control section and then to departures.
Oman Air has a dedicated first and business class check-in counter ‘A1’ where passengers are treated on priority basis. A dedicated Oman Air Al Khareef Lounge, is also accessible for use in the departures area of the Salalah airport.
When required, the first and business class check-in counters for other airlines will be set next to the economy counters. The information of first and business check-in counter will be displayed in the same counter.