For a smooth Check-in process, please make sure you follow our instructions.
For a smooth check-in process, please make sure to:
◦ Reach the airport 3 hours prior to the flight departure time.
◦ Carry all relevant travel documents in hand, including valid visas.
◦ Comply with all security requirements and restrictions.
◦ Avoid carrying restricted or prohibited items in your check-in or hand baggage.
◦ Ensure your baggage meets the size and weight restrictions as per the standards set.
◦ Clear all your unpaid traffic fines prior to tarvelling.
◦ Check-in counters are located in the departure hall of the Passenger Terminal Building.
◦ 24 check-in counters are available and open 3 hours before the Scheduled Time of Departure (STD) of the flight, to ensure smooth passenger flow.
◦ Airlines are assigned different check-in counters in Zone A and Zone B, depending on flight rush hours.
Please note that all check-in counters close 60 minutes before the Scheduled time of Departure (STD) of the respective flight.
For passengers who have completed there online check-in:
1) Proceed to the check-in counter if you have luggage to check-in.
2) Passenger with only hand luggage, may proceed directly to the passport control section and then to departures.
Oman Air has a dedicated first and business class check-in counter ‘A1’ where passengers are treated on priority basis. A dedicated Oman Air Al Khareef Lounge, is also accessible for use in the departures area of the Salalah airport.
When required, the first and business class check-in counters for other airlines will be set next to the economy counters. The information of first and business check-in counter will be displayed in the same counter.